Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] software error

Anup Singh anup@courtsjudgments.every1.net
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:33:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I also had been getting the same error and the suggestion that was given by perlfect was to run with the -w turned off. Even this did not solve the problem and i gave up. Try the fluid dynamics search from http://xav.com

Thanx
Anup

--- Annisea Wong <annisea@mail.pipingtech.com>
> wrote:
>
>Perlfect search-3.20 has been installed on my server successfully,
>however every time when I tried to perform the search I received the
>following error message:<br>
>/home/pipingt/public_html/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/data/inv_index: No such
>file or directory at search.pl line 65. <br>
>&quot;perl indexer.pl&quot;, it always stopped before indexing the whole
>site.<br>
>What can I do to get this script works?<br>
>Thanks.<br>
>Annisea<br>

>Annisea Wong, annisea@mail.pipingtech.com <br>
>+1-713-731-0030 ext 203 <br>
>+1-713-731-8640 / fax <br>
>Piping Technology &amp; Products, Inc. <br>
>Pipe Supports � Expansion Joints � ASME/Misc Fabrication <br>

==
CourtsJudgments.com-- The premier Indian Law And Courts Judgments Portal.

CourtsJudgments.com -- Connecting You To Online Legal Information On India at http://www.courtsjudgments.com

Subscribe To CourtsJudgments.com The International Award Wining Legal Portal On India Before You Decide To Pay More Than 10 Times To CD Based Content Providers.