Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] software error

Anup Singh
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:33:03 -0700 (PDT)

I also had been getting the same error and the suggestion that was given by perlfect was to run with the -w turned off. Even this did not solve the problem and i gave up. Try the fluid dynamics search from

--- Annisea Wong <>
> wrote:
>Perlfect search-3.20 has been installed on my server successfully,
>however every time when I tried to perform the search I received the
>following error message:<br>
>/home/pipingt/public_html/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/data/inv_index: No such
>file or directory at line 65. <br>
>&quot;perl;, it always stopped before indexing the whole
>What can I do to get this script works?<br>
>Annisea Wong, <br>
>+1-713-731-0030 ext 203 <br>
>+1-713-731-8640 / fax <br>
>Piping Technology &amp; Products, Inc. <br>
>Pipe Supports � Expansion Joints � ASME/Misc Fabrication <br>

== The premier Indian Law And Courts Judgments Portal.

_____________________________________________________________ -- Connecting You To Online Legal Information On India at

Subscribe To The International Award Wining Legal Portal On India Before You Decide To Pay More Than 10 Times To CD Based Content Providers.