Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] url wrong in search result.

Koen Zeilstra
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:56:38 +0200
Do you happen to know by any change the subject of that thread?
Attached you will find the I am trying to run the search engine for
multiple virtual domains, as you will see. Thanks for your help.

-----Original Message-----
[]On Behalf Of Daniel Naber
Sent: vrijdag 20 juli 2001 12:46
Cc: Koen Zeilstra
Subject: Re: [Perlfect-search] url wrong in search result.

On Friday 20 July 2001 09:00, you wrote:

> For every result on a random search query the url in the result entries
> is the domainname. Any ideas what I did wrong?

This has been discussed before, but I forgot the solution :-)

I suggest you search through the list archive:
Or mail me your

It's something with wrong values in I guess.

Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674
perlfect-search mailing list
To unsubscribe, set other personal options or view the list archives please