Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] search on webserver with virtual domains

Daniel Naber daniel.naber@t-online.de
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:56:08 +0200
On Tuesday 17 July 2001 16:35, you wrote:

> I want to run the indexer with the domain name as a parameter. Each
> virtual domain/customer should have its own data files in its own home
> directory.

That's not supported. Maybe you want to install Perlfect Search once and
call it several times, each time using a different conf.pl. In the
simplest case, this conf.pl would only differ in the path and the domain
name ($DOCUMENT_ROOT and $BASE_URL).

You could even change search.pl so the name of the config file can be
given by a parameter. This way everbody could have his own template files.

Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674