Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Different URL

mythspell@excite.com mythspell@excite.com
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 22:12:55 -0700 (PDT)
In the search results, how can I provide a different URL rather than the
default one back to the original page the match was on?  For example, I have
several thousand text files (although they could be converted to html if
necessary).  Each file provides basic info on a specific medical condition.
I need the search results to show the URL to another website page with
comprehensive info on that condition.  So you see, each of these files would
have a unique URL associated with it that should be served up in the results
rather than the default link back to the original page.  In order to head
off a possible suggestion that won't work, I can't have the URL in each file
and have the users get it from there because these files are not
world-readable.  Therefore, the associated URL must be served up in the
search results somehow.  Hope this all made sense.  Thanks in advance for
your help!

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/