Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] HTML code to search by first letter (A,B,C,D,E,F,G...) ? (AN EXAMPLE IS HERE)

Andrey andrex77@yahoo.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 08:14:08 -0500

>> Does anyone know how can I adapt Perlfect-Search v3.20 to search by
>> first letter (site index search). Example: A, B, C, D, E, F, G,...

DN> Sorry, I simply don't understand what you want. Can you give us an example?
==
Ok! Here is an example. Just go to the (www.about.com) you will see there:

Site Index:  # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

It's located just under the "Find It Now:" search box.
What I need is- HTML code for the same thing, but to receive search
results from the Pelfect Search v3.20 on my page, in the same order
like in about.com  result page.

Actually I use this method a lot on the Web pages to search for
something I need. Very easy to navigate. It would be good to have it
here too.

--
Thanks,

Andrey Mironov                       mailto:andrex77@yahoo.com