Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Bug report

Gary Starkweather gstark@ihwy.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:32:09 -0800
I had very similar symptoms (Perl 5.004 on Linux) but this setup.pl worked.

Now I am getting:
Using DB_File...
Can't locate LWP/UserAgent.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404 /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at
indexer_web.pl line 4.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at indexer_web.pl line 4.

So I guess I have to install the LWB package.

Thanks,

Gary Starkweather

At 09:03 AM 1/18/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>On 2001-01-18 07:25, you wrote:
>
>> Perlfect Search v3.20_running the setup utility for Linux.
>> It install itself in not correct form. Mistake is -SSH (secure Telnet)
>> is case sensitive. 'setup.pl' write files and directories with upper
>> case than its in 'Search' directory (lower case).
>
>It works for me. We're using File::Copy so it seems you're using a buggy
>version of that. Do you know which version of Perl is installed on your
>server? Do you use Linux both on your own computer and on the server?
>
>> + you have to put manually 'indexer_filesystem.pl' and
>> 'indexer_web.pl' into your remote site before indexing your site:
>
>This should be fixed. Can you please try again with this version of
>setup.pl?
>
>Regards
> Daniel
>
>--
>Daniel Naber, Paul-Gerhardt-Str. 2, 33332 Guetersloh, Germany
>Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674

Gary Starkweather        Internet Highway         http://www.ihwy.com
gstark@ihwy.com            831.338.7069           http://www.hwy9.com
            Made of 100% post-consumer recycled electrons