Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Bug report

Gary Starkweather
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:32:09 -0800
I had very similar symptoms (Perl 5.004 on Linux) but this worked.

Now I am getting:
Using DB_File...
Can't locate LWP/ in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404 /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at line 4.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at line 4.

So I guess I have to install the LWB package.

Gary Starkweather

At 09:03 AM 1/18/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>On 2001-01-18 07:25, you wrote:
>> Perlfect Search v3.20_running the setup utility for Linux.
>> It install itself in not correct form. Mistake is -SSH (secure Telnet)
>> is case sensitive. '' write files and directories with upper
>> case than its in 'Search' directory (lower case).
>It works for me. We're using File::Copy so it seems you're using a buggy
>version of that. Do you know which version of Perl is installed on your
>server? Do you use Linux both on your own computer and on the server?
>> + you have to put manually '' and
>> '' into your remote site before indexing your site:
>This should be fixed. Can you please try again with this version of
> Daniel
>Daniel Naber, Paul-Gerhardt-Str. 2, 33332 Guetersloh, Germany
>Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674

Gary Starkweather        Internet Highway            831.338.7069
            Made of 100% post-consumer recycled electrons