Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] error...'Bad name after DB_File' at line 45'

Miller, Michael G
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:34:47 -0600
I'm running version 3.10 on an NT 4.0 SP6a server.  The installation and
indexing went ok, and after tweeking a couple of slashes to get past the
first few encountered errors, I now get the following error when running

Bad name after DB_File' at d:\(directory of my
website)\cgi-bin\pearlfect\search\ line 45.

Here is that section of my code:

my $db_package = "";
# To use tainting, comment in the next 2 lines and comment out the next 8
# Note that you also have to add "./" to the filenames in the require
#use DB_File;
#$db_package = 'DB_File';
package AnyDBM_File;
@ISA = qw(DB_File GDBM_File SDBM_File ODBM_File NDBM_File) unless @ISA;