Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Indexer Crashes Server

Joe Montiel joe@teachnet.com
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:33:51 -0600
   We have tried many times to index our site and it crashes the whole
server everytime. It  stops at 295 files (documented the last 2 tries, not
sure before that).  We first thought it would not run on this version of
Linux, but it runs on the same server for another domain. (Redhat 7.0,
Apache). Then we thought it might be a .lck file that DreamWeaver puts in
when a file is checked out (DreamWeaver feature), but we deleted them and
it still crashed.  The size of the site is 650 pages. What are we missing?

        Any help would help. We have been very happy with this search!

Thank you,

Joe