Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] 0 results found

James Colley jacolley@rookspitts.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:21:10 -0600
I have read the README, FAQ and mailing list archives, but have not found a solution to my issue.

I have installed and indexed (and deletedthe db files and re-indexed) my site (www.rookslaw.com), but when I call the script from the web (at index.html- I have not installed the script on all pages yet) I always get "O results found".  The ../data directory is filled with the appropriate db files.  I even tried installing DB_file using the command string listed in the README/FAQ, but still receive the same results.

Any ideas?

James H. Colley, Jr.
Rooks, Pitts and Poust
10 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 2300
Chicago, Illinois 60606-7407
ph.: 312-627-2579
fax: 312-876-1155
e-mail: jcolley@rookspitts.com

                              *** E-Mail Confidentiality Notice  ***
This e-mail message may contain confidential information from the law firm of Rooks, Pitts and Poust.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or forwarding of this message, or the taking of any action in reliance on its content, is strictly prohibited.  In such case, you should notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message immediately.