Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] <!--cgi: navbar--> shows [1] even when ther e is zero search resul t

Tiwari, Sanjeev (GEP, Contractor)
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 18:46:27 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C079CD.37D47160

Lot of Thanx!!! Daniel
I have two more doubts.Will appreciate if you can give some hint to fix it.

1)In search.pl, line 164, I replaced
push @other, $terms_db{$sterm} if $terms_db{$sterm};
by
push @force, $terms_db{$sterm} if $terms_db{$sterm};
to make default logical AND. But now for a string say, sanjeev or(OR)
tiwari, it's giving the same result(what use to come with AND).

2) In version 3.10, in the search result page, the description that comes
along with the URL contains the text from the body of HTML page. Is there
any way, so that the description from the META TAG is displayed there(so
that user will get the exact idea of that URL) instead of the text from the
body of the html page.What changes needs to be done in the code..

once again thanx for all your help.

reagrds
sanjeev