Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] <!--cgi: navbar--> shows [1] even when there is zero search resul t

Tiwari, Sanjeev (GEP, Contractor) Sanjeev.Tiwari@gepex.ge.com
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:34:05 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C079BA.B9BA5BD0

Hello All,
can anyone of you tell me how to remove page number [1] from the search
results if there is zero search result for any query.
In that case it display "Your search for efwfdas resulted in 0 matches "
with page number [1] which doesn't look good.
Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

regards
sanjeev