Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Missing links in Search Results

Davone Vang davone.vang@gen21.com
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 09:41:17 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C07736.537DB320

I'm using Perlfect beta 3.20 on NT and somehow some links on the results
page are missing.  Does anybody know why this is happening and how I can fix
it?  Not only are some links missing but sometimes going to the next result
page, the navigation numbers at the bottom of the result page doesn't show
up.  Any idea on this issue too?

Thanks ahead for any help I can get.

Davone