Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Search Wildcards?

Kyle Yamnitz c598249@showme.missouri.edu
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 11:54:39 -0600
Hello,
        I run a site for teachers which has lesson plans in different
subjects.  I'm wanting to allow visitors to search within each individual
subject.  The subjects are contained in the filenames, so I'm wondering if
I there is a way to set Perlfect up to search specific filenames with
wildcards such as:
        *Math*
or      *Science*
These lesson plans are all in the same directory.

        If this is possible, can someone explain how?  I assume I would need to
have a separate installation of Perlfect for each subject?  Or is there
some way to set this up with one installation and have the subject defined
in a query string or something?  This may be more work than it's worth, but
if there's a fairly simple way to do it, I would like to add this
capability to my site.  Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this,
        --Kyle Yamnitz
          The Lesson Plans Page:
                http://www.LessonPlansPage.com