Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] pdf indexing quits during perfect search

Hassenflug, Jeffrey A Jeffrey.Hassenflug@MW.Boeing.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:36:02 -0600
Good Afternoon,

        We have been indexing pdf's with success up to this point, at which
point we put out about 4 gig of pdf's.  After about 135 very large pdf's the
indexing quits, leaving only a content_tmp file and creating none of the
other data files.  I read in the faq there is a limit of 65,535 files, yet
there is a work around.   First, I was wondering if each pdf page is treated
as a file.  Second, has anyone had this problem and know the workaround?
Thank You,
Jeff Hassenflug