Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Understanding the Indexing Process

Intekhab Choudhury ichoudhury007@yahoo.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 06:33:25 -0800 (PST)
Success!  My Indexing went fine finally!  Basically, I
changed ownership to web user but once ran the
indexing as root.  Then when I went back and indexed
as the web user again, my web user couldn't overwrite
root's file (which I did not notice).  Anyway, thanks
for all the help.

I indexed with html, htm, shtml, pdf

Its time for customization. :)

This search engine is fast and powerful...great job!