Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Big problems with http indexing !

Hofer Werner whofer@hsw.fhz.ch
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:47:10 +0200
Hi Daniel
thanks a lot for your quick help . I am gratefully!

The term wwt is correct. It is an internal test webserver (t for test)
at our school ( Hochschule f�r Wirtschaft in Luzern, Schweiz).
I have the same problems with
$HTTP_START_URL = 'http://localhost/';

Like you said i tried with the variable $HTTP_LIMIT_URL, for
example:
$HTTP_LIMIT_URL = $HTTP_START_URL;     or
$HTTP_LIMIT_URL = 'http://147.88.185.210';     or
$HTTP_LIMIT_URL = 'http://localhost/';                     or
$HTTP_LIMIT_URL = 147.88.185.210;

...The same problem like before !

During lunch i tried all on an other Webserver. The results
are exactly the same  ( no http indexing ) !!!!

Before i was sending the mail to the mailing list, i was looking in the
mailing list archive. I was a little bit wondering, that i am the only one
with that kind of problem. During the installation, i had no errors an no
warnings. Local indexing really works fine !

But may be one thing is a little bit strange. When i set
$HTTP_START_URL='http://localhost/;  then i can also not
local indexing anymore. Then when i set to $HTTP_START_URL='';
then i can local indexing again.

May i ask you for an other tipp ?  I am so sorry, that i get your time......

Thank you very much in advance
Werner