Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Infamous "Out of memory" error during indexing

Intekhab Choudhury ichoudhury007@yahoo.com
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 15:17:17 -0800 (PST)
Finally got it to work.  Just took of .pdf, .txt but
only htm and html and now things are indexing fine.
So, this time I will try with bigger directory
structure.

Still couldn't figure out which Kernel Parameter I
should have focused on to make it go through the
bigger files.

Thank for your help...

Well, I need perlfect for other searches as well.  I
wanted one search engine that will do just about
everything.  In a way, perlfect is, but I have to make
sure I go through all the other areas (for example,
kernel paramters).