Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Problems Indexing

Martin Plant martin@easi-pc.co.uk
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:43:14 +0100
<H1>Software error:</H1>
<CODE>Cannot open
/home/perlfect/perlfect.com/cgi-bin/search/data/inv_index_tmp: No such file
or directory at indexer.pl line 106.
</CODE>
<P>
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error
message
and the time and date of the error.

[Wed Aug 29 01:16:25 2001] indexer.pl: Cannot open
/home/perlfect/perlfect.com/cgi-bin/search/data/inv_index_tmp: No such file
or directory at indexer.pl line 106.

I have tried to subscribe to this mailing list but always get errors, so I
am sending this request anyway.

I received this message when trying to index my site.

I recently installed perlfect search successfully and it has been working ok
for 2 weeks.

This is the first time I have tried to run the indexer.

Martin Plant