Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] "cannot remove..." again...

Mon, 6 Aug 2001 14:54:08 +0200 (MEST)
hi list,

i found something about this error in your archiv, but
it doesn't match my problem.

i got the following error during indexing:

Warning: cannot remove '/my/web/dir/' from 'mailto:info@domain.de'
Warning: cannot remove '/my/web/dir/' from 'javascript:MM_showHideLayers('
Warning: cannot remove '/my/web/dir/' from 'javascript:MM_openBrWindow('

seems that the indexer thinks about replacing the filesystems-document-root
which is never prepended before such links...strange!
maybe this is an html-parsing-problem when my sides contain such infos...

any hint about it?!
many thanks in advance,

daniel quappe

--
Aufgepasst - jetzt viele 1&1 New WebHosting Pakete ohne
Einrichtungsgebuehr + 1 Monat Grundgebuehrbefreiung!