Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Problem via Index_form.html

Dwal david.walton3@which.net
Sat, 04 Aug 2001 20:21:48 +0100
Thanks,
I made indexer.pl 755 and got past the forbidden error
then got
Software error:
Cannot open /home/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/data/inv_index_tmp: Permission denied at
/home/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/indexer.pl line 106.
Note: Do not call this script again while this instance is not finished.

I've checked everything is executable.
Contents of /home/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/data:
-rwxr-xr-x    content
-rwxr-xr-x    desc
-rwxr-xr-x    docs
-rwxr-xr-x    inv_index