Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Problem via Index_form.html

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 20:21:48 +0100
I made 755 and got past the forbidden error
then got
Software error:
Cannot open /home/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/data/inv_index_tmp: Permission denied at
/home/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/ line 106.
Note: Do not call this script again while this instance is not finished.

I've checked everything is executable.
Contents of /home/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/data:
-rwxr-xr-x    content
-rwxr-xr-x    desc
-rwxr-xr-x    docs
-rwxr-xr-x    inv_index