Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Problem via Index_form.html

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 16:54:20 +0100
I get the error:
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access >
/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/ on this server.-

- when running from index_form.html.
I have a password in, the form action is correct and I have
verified all permissions. runs via SSH ok but my client needs to update
regularly via his browser.

I did get past this error by temporarily making cgi-bin 777
then the indexer gave an error at  line 106.
The failed path it gave to cgi didn't reflect my configuration
and seemed to point to /home/perlfect/cgi-bin/ etc.
After this, I couldn't run indexer via SSH and had to reinstall using

Dave Walton