Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Runtime Error - Windows 2000

Roee Rubin
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 12:44:36 -0700
Thanks for the reply.

I installed the latest version of DB_File (1.73) and got the same results. I
ran a minimal test version of the script (see below) from the command line
and it ran successfully - the same version running through the web fails,
which leads me to believe that there is a security problem here.

Any clues as to what needs to be modified in the server settings (WIN2K,
IIS5)? Permissions are setup correctly in the cgi-bin directory.

use CGI();
$co = new CGI();
my $db_package = "";
# To use tainting, comment in the next 2 lines and comment out the next 8
# Note that you also have to add "./" to the filenames in the require
#use DB_File;
#$db_package = 'DB_File';
package AnyDBM_File;
@ISA = qw(DB_File GDBM_File SDBM_File ODBM_File NDBM_File) unless @ISA;
foreach my $isa (@ISA) {
  if( eval("require $isa") ) {
    $db_package = $isa;

package main;
require '';
#require '';

tie %inv_index_db, $db_package, $INV_INDEX_DB_FILE, O_RDONLY, 0755 or die
"Cannot open $INV_INDEX_DB_FILE: $!";

print $co->header();
print $co->start_html();
for (keys %inv_index_db) {