Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Runtime Error - Windows 2000

Daniel Naber daniel.naber@t-online.de
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 21:27:49 +0200
On Friday 03 August 2001 20:21, Roee Rubin wrote:

> I have attached the configuration file and also attempted to print out
> the path from search.pl which turned out to be fine.

I suggest you try to find a recent version of DB_File from
http://www.activestate.com/ (if you are using activestate perl) and
install it. I have never seen this error and I have no real idea what
causes it. Is perhaps a different process accessing these files (maybe
indexer.pl doesn't want to fninish) so that search.pl cannot read them?

Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674