Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Runtime Error - Windows 2000

Roee Rubin roee@irubin.com
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 14:16:19 -0700
Hello,

I just installed Perlfect Search with no problems on a windows 2000 server
(no errors reported).

Whenever I attempt to run - through the browser - search.pl I get the
following error

Software error:
Cannot open :  at C:\projects\proj1\cgi-bin\perlfect\search\search.pl line
65.

line 65 refers to a db file variable. The path to the file is correctly
configured in conf.pl. I verified that by adding a print line to conf.pl and
printing the variable.

Could this be a security issue?? I tried giving full access to the Perlfect
directory in IIS (Script Source, Read, Write) with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Roee Rubin
Irubin Consulting