Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Search to php - wrapper doesn't work

Christian Mund info@1516-online.de
Wed, 01 Aug 2001 20:40:47 +0200
Sorry,

the only reason why the wrapper doesn't work is:
Because the site is still under construction I have protected it with '.htaccess'. The template couldn't managed the '.htaccess'. When I remove '.htaccess' everything works.
Thanks and regards
Christian

Daniel Naber schrieb:
On Monday 30 July 2001 18:44, you wrote:

>Can't open file
>http://www.1516-online.de/cgi-bin/search320/search.pl?&q=irgendwa&p=1?=de&mode=any

There's something strange going on with the meaning of "&lang". Try to
remove that line. Does it work then? If you need the parameter, rename it
(you need to change the script then, too).

Maybe you've got a different version of PHP at home than on the server?

Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674