Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] data dump script (and xml)

Daniel Naber daniel.naber@t-online.de
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 20:59:19 +0200
On Friday 27 April 2001 01:12, you wrote:

> the way perlfect works is really very good for indexing xml files in
>  a simple way: all you have to do is change the parsing for title and
>  description and body to the relevant xml fields and you get a nice,
>  if limited, low-overhead free-text search of your xml data. no expat,
>  no nasty anything. very impressed. is that something that should be
>  developed? might be able to help, if so.

That sounds very useful. It looks like all we need is two configuration
options "TITLE" and "BODY" (maybe "DESCRIPTION", too), which default to
"title" and "body". If you have a patch already, please send it. If not I
will add this to my version 3.21 TODO list.

Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674