Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Crawler not finding pages

I ATE A SHROOM i8ashroom@yahoo.com
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:49:54 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for responding. Actually I figured out part of
the problem. When I closed out conf.pl in my text
editor my cursor was in the $HTTP_START_URL variable
area and left a character when I saved because of my
big fingers. So it does index now. However, you are
partially correct because I must have not fixed the
noindex because it still indexes everything. Below are
the directories excluded in the noindex. Any idea why
these still get indexed?

/usr/home/specter/_fpclass/*
/usr/home/specter/_vti_bin/*
/usr/home/specter/_vti_cnf/*
/usr/home/specter/_vti_log/*
/usr/home/specter/_vti_pvt/*
/usr/home/specter/_vti_txt/*
/usr/home/specter/bin/*
/usr/home/specter/calendar/*
/usr/home/specter/cgi-bin/*
/usr/home/specter/codes/*
/usr/home/specter/guestbook/*
/usr/home/specter/icons/*
/usr/home/specter/lib/*

It's running on a linux box with Apache1.3.14 server.
All help appreciated, thanks.