Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Crawler not finding pages

I ATE A SHROOM i8ashroom@yahoo.com
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 18:15:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, having a problem when I run indexer.pl. I don't
have shell access so i've been running it from the
browser. It worked once but indexed a lot of files
that I didn't want. Noticed that I typed the noindex
file wrong so I corrected the paths and tried to
re-run indexer.pl. However, it gives me this message:

Starting crawler...
Note: I will not visit more than $HTTP_MAX_PAGES=2000
pages.
Crawler finished(0 files, 0 terms)

How do I get it to reindex the site? The only thing I
changed was the noindex file.