Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Adding phrase search to perlfect search

Rupert Cutler rupert@healthdirection.co.uk
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 17:10:46 +0100
I recently installed the search scripts on our web server and was very
pleased with the results.

I would be even more pleased if our users could perform a 'phrase' search,
ie return the documents that contain the words searched as a phrase together
in the document, not just anywhere in it.

Perlfect Solutions have indicated a cost of 500 Euro for this enhancement
and also that others have expressed an interest in having that facility.

Is anyone else interested in sharing the cost? Whilst 500 Euro is quite a
bit for us, 10 times 50 Euro sounds much better :-)

Please let me know if you are interested.

Kind regards,

Rupert

--
Rupert Cutler