Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Can't locate Perlfect/Template.pm

Abramson, Elise Elise.Abramson@hydramaster.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:45:39 -0700
   Yes, I removed the "#" from the beginning of the line.
        Yes, Perlfect/Template.pm does exist.
        Could the problem be with the document root path or any path for
that matter?