Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Can't locate Perlfect/Template.pm

Abramson, Elise Elise.Abramson@hydramaster.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:54:07 -0700
I'm running your app on NT. I am able to index successfully. When I try to
do a search, I get the following error Msg A. below. In search.pl Line 31
is:
use Perlfect::Template;
I read the notation for NT users and followed the directions. I was still
getting a similiar errors (Msg B) when I editted search.pl Line 31 to read:
push(@INC, "c:\InetPub\wwwroot\HydraNet\cgi-bin\perlfect\search");
require Perlfect::Template;
I've also tried switching the slashes and backslashes, and also removing the
ending slash on absolute paths. What else can I try?
-Elise