Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Re: possible improvements to a terrific product

Daniel Naber dnaber@mini.gt.owl.de
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 22:34:06 +0200
On Fre, 08 Sep 2000, you wrote:

> The thesaurus could be set up to support 3 relationships like this:
>
> 1. word1 EQ word2: word1 EQuals word2.
> 2. Word1 AB word2: word1 is an ABbreviation for word2.
> 3. Word1 UF word2: word1 is Used For word2.

I do not yet understand how Perlfect Search should react to the different
type of relations. Isn't this a simple mapping word1 -> word2?

> #2 improvement: show context in results

I have been working on that, it will be in one of the next versions.