Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] indexer

Alex King ajk@star.le.ac.uk
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 12:05:20 +0100 (BST)
Thanks, Daniel. I've installed the patch and set the permissions, but I
still get a 500 IS error - the error log says this:
'malformed header from script. Bad header=Using
DB_File...: /opt/web/guide/gcis/test/indexer.cgi'

However, indexer.cgi runs fine from the command line.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this?

Thanks,
Alex.