Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Windows NT result page problem

Daniel Naber
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:53:30 +0200
On Die, 05 Sep 2000, you wrote:

> My problem comes from the result display : I don't get the right URLs
> displayed and so I cannot get to the right Web page. It always sends me
> back to my homepage.

There's a problem that $DOCUMENT_ROOT is used for filtering the filename.
Now under NT both slashes and backslashes can be used, the files will be
found by in the filesystem, but will not be able to
remove $DOCUMENT_ROOT from the filename before he saves it. So modify
$DOCUMENT_ROOT in until it works (replace / by \ and the other way
round etc).

We somehow can fix this in, but as I don't have NT, I cannot
test it, and untested changes are generally useless.