Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Windows NT result page problem

=?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Lagrange lagrange@cybericare.com
Tue, 05 Sep 2000 17:18:26 +0200
Hi,

I am willing to install your perlfect-search Perl script on an Lotus
Domino Web server under Windows NT.

I have benchmarked many different products and your development is the
best I have found. I really want to use your technology.

I have followed your installation procedure with no problem.
I manage to index all the pages I want.
I manage to use the search script to search out words.

My problem comes from the result display : I don't get the right URLs
displayed and so I cannot get to the right Web page. It always sends me
back to my homepage.

I have been on your mailing list archives and I have read that I am not
the only one who has had this problem.
It doesn't seem that a final solution has been found however.

Have you found a solution to this specific problem ? If yes please let
me know.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Regards,

Stephane Lagrange