Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Re: NT Search 3.09 Config Prob Continued?

Giorgos Zervas giorgos@perlfect.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:28:41 +0000
It seems to me that now you are having the broken zip file problem...
Check in your installation directory whether another directory called
Perlfect exits. If so it should have inside it a file called
Template.pm. If not then uprade/download winzip and unzip the file
again. Some older versions of winzip don't seem to decompress the zip
file correctly.

giorgos

PS: To all: when posting to the mailing list, if you are replying to a
message, please don't change its subject(apart from the Re: that you
mailer puts there automatically). This breaks the threading in most mail
readers... if you don't know what threading is and you are using
Netscape try View->Sort->By Thread and you messages will resemble those
of a newsgroup. This makes reading mailing lists very easy and fun! Of
course for this to be of any value you should collect the mailing list
messages in a different folder. This can be done by using filters... If
anyone has more questions on this subject let me know and I will
expand...