Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] help - SSIs in Template? (& More)

Kyle Yamnitz c598249@showme.missouri.edu
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:35:48 -0500
Hello,
        I would like to use SSIs in my template for my ad serving
software.  Here's how I use them in normal HTML:
        <!--#exec cgi="/banner/ads_4.pl"-->
Can someone explain to me how I could do that using the template?  Or is it
not possible?

Also, I've been using this program for awhile now, and while it works well
with single word searches, it doesn't do well on multi-word searches.  Part
of this may be due to my 1,000+ pages that are indexed.  Does anyone have
any suggestions for increasing multi-word search relevance?  Is there
another program that may be better suited to my site?  I'm using version
3.09.  Thanks in advance,
        --Kyle Yamnitz
          The Lesson Plans Page:
                http://www.LessonPlansPage.com