Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] (no subject)

Sara Brown sarabrown54@yahoo.com
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 13:15:30 -0700
Hi
We went to your site at

We feel there is very substantial potential to promote your site
on the Internet. That is what we do - we bring traffic to our clients
websites. We have proprietary software and assortment of other
Internet tools designed to make your site popular and bring traffic
that is interested in your product area.  This can put dollars in your
pocket.

Many of our clients initially thought it would be better for us to be paid
in a percentage of profits. Thank goodness for them they choose a flat fee
instead. They have enjoyed an enormous increase in traffic.

We  offer you a free comprehensive analysis of your site.  If you would
like this free analysis please REPLY to this email and include your:

Full Name:

Telephone #:

WEB site :

I think you will be very surprised by the detail and results of our
analysis.

Sara Brown
WWW Promotions

We have taken great care to provide this message. If you wish to be
excluded from all future mailings please click reply and type remove in the
subject line.