Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] can't next bug fix

giorgos giorgos@perlfect.com
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 05:04:59 +0000
will,

thanks for taking the time to warn us of the bugs. i will look at it
immediately and make sure it is fixed for the next version. however up
to now noone else has reported this problem.... perhaps noone ever run
into it!

as for the installation instructions they are most welcomed. they would
help many people i think. why  don't you post them on the list, and then
i can also integrate them with the rest of the docs.

thanks
giorgos