Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] searching directories

Don Klimovitch don@aveng.arsc.uscg.mil
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:57:44 -0400
Hi

We are evaluating perlfect for installation and I have a few questions to see
if it will do what we need.

1. We have various html manuals on our intranet. Each manual is multiple .html
files chunked by chapter level in a collection directory for that perticular
manual.
2. My question is: Can I code a <form></form> in the opening file for the
manual and search only the directory that the file is in for html content and
display the hits. This will enable searching accross an entire manual that is
composed of multiple .html files. There will be hundreds of these scenerios
with different manuals.
3. Web Server is Linux running Apache.

Thanks
Don Klimovitch