Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] setup.pl does nothing?

Christopher J. Green chrisjgreen@netzero.net
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 08:00:32 -0700
Download the zip file again and unzip it on the linux box.  Unzipping files intented
for a unix box on a Mac/PC will cause problems.  If you know vi...it works (the few
times I ran into this problem) to open the file up using vi on the unix box and then
saving it again.

    Chris