Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Is it possible to have multiple copies of perlfect on the same site?

giorgos giorgos@perlfect.com
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 00:48:55 +0000
What Daniel has described below is absolutely correct. The problem with
compiling one big index for every virtual host would be that the results
of searches would be completely meaningless, unless of course the sites
that you have indexed are actually related.... So the easiest and most
effective solution is to have a separate installation of Perlfect Search
for every different virtual host.

giorgos