Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] indexer.pl getting killed

Robin Gould robin@rdg.inuk.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 08:22:13 +0100
Hi

Thanks for that - made no difference I'm afraid though - MINLENGTH was set
at 3 and I really don't want to go any higher than that anyway.

Is this a 'typical' problem with ISPs or the first time you've heard of it -
just trying to get a feel for the problem. There seem to tbe people who
happily index >3,000 pages without problems, so I'm a bit confused why I
should be having problems with <400.

Robin