Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Problems to change the base-Directory

Ulrike Beyer
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:16:22 GMT
Hello everybody,

I have installed Perlfect on a NT-Server and everything works fine. Now I
want to change the path of the cgi-,html- and perlfect-directories.
When I call, the script allways comes up the the following error
message: "Cannot open
d:\wwwroot\cgi-bin\/perlfect/search/data/inv_index_tmp: No such file or
When I leave a copy of my directories at the old path, the indexer indexes
the files in the old location.

I have checked the paths in, and

Has anybody an idea what to do?

Any help is very much appreciated.