Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Searching for substrings

Webmaster@YourMaine.Com webmaster@yourmaine.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:44:07 -0400
Hmmm....  This isn't the message I sent to support....  Don't understand why
I got it, but anyway, this is the message I sent to support:

Hi There,

    I just installed your script, everything seems to work fine except that
the result's URLs all point to my homepage, not to the actual page the
result is on.

Some info:

OS is Windows 2000 Advanced Server
ActivePerl version is 5.005.003
CGI and DB_File are installed

the url to the script is:

http://www.yourmaine.com/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/search.pl

I used the term contractors for the query.  So far this looks like an
excellent script, I'm unhappy with the search script that came with my links
script and have been looking for a better search, this looks like it, now if
we can only get the url thing fixed it'll be Perfect!

Please LMK if you can help figure this out....

Thanks!

Mike