Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] XXXX does not define the method CLEAR

=?iso-2022-jp?B?IhskQko4QjohIT53ISEbKEIoSm9lIE1vbnNvbiki?= nihon@nausicaa.net
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:59:38 +0900
I'm getting the following error messages at the bottom of the results page.
The resultts come up just fine, though. Any ideas?

----begin quote

Software error:

DB_File::BTREEINFO does not define the method CLEAR at
/www/htdocs/pazu/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/search.cgi line 0

Please send mail to this site's webmaster for help. Content-type: text/html

Software error:

DB_File::HASHINFO does not define the method CLEAR at
/www/htdocs/pazu/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/search.cgi line 0

Please send mail to this site's webmaster for help. Content-type: text/html

Software error:

DB_File::RECNOINFO does not define the method CLEAR at
/www/htdocs/pazu/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/search.cgi line 0

Please send mail to this site's webmaster for help.

----end quote

I asked my sysadmin about it, but he was no help (sometimes I wonder about
him).

Joe
--

# Hayao Miyazaki Web: http://www.nausicaa.net/miyazaki/
# Playing: Ushiroyubi Sasare-gumi "Unlimited" (D32A-0276)