Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] multiple domain search??

giorgos giorgos@perlfect.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:08:22 +0000
Keith,

The easiest and cleanest way to do it would be to install as many
instances of perlfect search as your domains - one for each. The program
itself is so small (~50K) that the extra disk space taken isn't a
problem.

Of course this doesn't solve the problem of seaching all of the domains
together; if that's what you need to do you have to wait for a new
version.

Best regards,
Giorgos.