Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Limiting Search to Certain Directories

Davone Vang davone.vang@gen21.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 11:04:29 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0702F.74C58750

Daniel,

When Perlfect indexes the files in the $DOCUMENT_ROOT directory and if
inside this directory exists folders, does Perlfect keep track or is there a
way to keep track of which folder the files being index come from?  If
there's a way to determine which folder a file came from, then maybe I can
pre-process my search to only bring back documents inside a certain
directory(folder).  What do you think about this?  Thanks!

Davone