Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] PerlFect Indexing PDF files

Davone Vang davone.vang@gen21.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:26:23 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0702A.22928960

Daniel,

With your help and further testing of my configuration, I'm able to index
and search PDF files.  The problem was gzip was place in the wrong
directory.  Once I place gzip in the directory that I want PerlFect to index
and search, then everything was good to go.  I can now index and search PDF
files.  Thank you very much for your time and prompt response.

Davone