Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] PerlFect Indexing PDF files

Davone Vang davone.vang@gen21.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 09:45:59 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C07024.7D8F70E0

Daniel,

Thanks for your prompt response.  I've installed beta 3.20, installed xpdf,
and configured the variable $PDFTOTEXT.  When I ran the indexer.pl script I
get the following error when it tries to index the PDF file.

The name specified is not recognized as an
internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Error (224): Couldn't execute 'gzip -d -q \s8b..Z'

Do you know what this means?  Have I installed and configured all I need to?
Please help.

Davone